'Martial Arts - More than just Kicks and Punches'
The aim of our workshops and projects is to bring into play the rudimentary [fundamentals, concepts, principles and mental orientation] of spots, martial arts, the arts, and/or outward bound activities to inspire, motivate and empower participants.
The methodological approach uses the principles, philosophy and fundamentals of spots, martial arts, the arts, and/or outward bound activities as a metaphor and tool for teaching and transferring:
1. Personal Development in the form of Self Mastery & Self Reflection
2. Self Leadership, Public Leadership and Cultural Diversity
3. Creativity, Imagination & Inspiration
4. Social Awareness , Social Mixing, Social inclusion & Social Action
5. Increased responsibility, Independence & Self Efficacy
There by enabling and enriching Young People through the beauty and power of the Martial Arts, Sports Arts and The Arts to bring about the building of a better more virtuous and human community.
TheDojo.Org.UK is a Social Enterprise Qualification (SEQ) delivery organisation